Caterpillar Crawler Loader Diagnostic Scanner
Repair, Service and Maintain Your CAT Crawler Loader - Keeping it Operational.
The Caterpillar diagnostic scanner enables you to perform engine diagnostics, read and erase the fault codes, graph live data, EVAP test, O2 sensor test, cylinder cut-out test and much more. It works on any Caterpillar Crawler Loader listed in the drop down box above.
With this code reader for CAT machinery, you can quickly find out trouble causes of electronically controlled systems on your equipment, by simply connecting the reader to the diagnostic socket, whilst reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on the device, and hence, identifying, locating and checking trouble causes.
- Easy to read color LCD screen
- Read & Clear DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes)
- Read DTC History
- View Live Data:
- Engine Speed, % Acceleration Pedal Position
- Temperatures: Engine ECU, Engine Inter-cooler, Engine Coolant, Ambient Air, Inlet Air
- And More Sensors
- Special tests include: I/M Readiness, MIL Status, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, EVAP System Test
- CYLINDER CUT-OUT TEST
- View Live Data
- View Freeze Frame Data
- Code Look up
- Easy to use interface buttons and lightning fast navigation
- Easy Online Free Updates, frequently available to expand ability/coverage
Tool Supports the Following ECU's (if available):
- Hydraulic System
- Monitor system
- Transmission: Allison
- And more
1 x Diagnostic tool
1 x USB cable
1 x CAT 9 pin connector
1 x 6 pin connector
1 x 9 pin connector
1 x OBD2 connection
1 x Nylon carry bag
Choose your Caterpillar Crawler Loader year and model from the drop down list above.
We ship free to U.S. Customers