DPF Regeneration & Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool For Fuso
DPF Regen & Run Diagnostics on Your Fuso Truck On The Road.
The diagnostic scanner for your Fuso enables you to perform forced DPF regeneration and diagnostics, read and erase the fault codes, graph live data, EVAP test, O2 sensor test, oil light reset, ABS testing and much more. It works on all Fuso Trucks listed in the drop down box above.
One of the highlights of this tool is that you will be able to perform a forced DPF regen on your Fuso for when the DPF light comes on. This alone will save you hundreds of dollars each time instead of taking it to a mechanic (as well as saving the time of taking it to a mechanic).
With the code reader, you can also quickly find out trouble causes of electronically controlled systems on your truck, by simply connecting the reader to the diagnostic socket, whilst reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on the device, and hence, identifying, locating and checking trouble causes.
Tool Supports the Following ECU's:
- Aftertreatment System (DPF)
- Instrument Panel
- Braking System & ABS
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Electronic Stability Program (EPS)
- Fuel System
- Oil Light Reset
- And more
1 x Diagnostic tool
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x 6 pin connector
1 x 9 pin connector
1 x OBD2 connection
1 x Nylon carry bag
Choose your Fuso year and model from the drop down list above.
We ship free to U.S. Customers
This Heavy Duty diagnostic scanner for Fuso trucks is a professional scanner that enables you to perform many functions such as DPF regeneration, read/erase fault codes, graph live data display, retrieve vehicle information, EVAP Tests, O2 Sensor Tests, amongst many more.. It will work with your specific truck as listed in the drop down boxes above, so please select.
To use the device you simply connect it to your truck's diagnostic socket, whilst reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on the device, and hence, identifying, locating and checking trouble causes. Will cover troubles that your truck ECU is capable of handling, ranging from engine, transmission, brakes, O2 sensors, suspension, ABS, fuel system and more!
- Perform forced DPF regeneration (Diesel Particulate Filter), diagnostics and reset function
- Reads and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Oil light service reset function
- Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic, pending, manufacturer, etc
- Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function
- Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit LCD display
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Read PCM live data stream, with graphic data Display
- Software upgrade via internet
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop / computers to operate
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm and performs continuous DTC scans
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions), and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Works with all protocols including:
- SAE J1850 – PWM
- SAE J1850 – VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 – KWP 2000
- ISO 15765-4 / SAE J2480 – Controller Area Network (CAN)
Choose your Fuso truck year and model from the drop down list above.