Freightliner Truck Electronic Logger Device ELD
Commercial drivers that record driving hours are now legally required to use an e-logging device (ELD). A driver’s Record of Duty Status (RODS) can be checked and reviewed by inspection officers at any time, including designated roadside checkpoints." name="description
Take the Easy Route to ELD Compliance
- Simple setup, with one-time purchase and no subscription fees
- Right out of the box, stand-alone device supports 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports to fit nearly any truck
- Hours of Service (HOS) recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates
- Download the free eLogg app to a compatible smartphone (apple iOS or Android) to complete your compliance solution
- Securely stores ELD records locally to the device, accessible for inspection via USB flash drive or wireless transfer to your compatible smartphone
Choose your Freightliner model above for your ELD device.
Shipping is FREE to all USA.