Hydraulic Pressure Test Kit for Terex Excavator
Confidence and Capability - with the Terex Excavator Hydraulic Pressure Test Kit
This hydraulic pressure test kit for your Terex excavator is used to test the hydraulic system at all levels of pressure. This kit will be equipped with the connectors/couplings for your specific Excavator.
- Hydraulic pressure test kit for your specific Terex excavator (choose above)
- Contains Hydraulic test point couplings and pressure gauges
- Max pressure: 9000PSI/600BAR/60MPa.
- Aluminum suitcase, lightweight, portable,
- Easy to maintain with a simple wipe clean
- Contains 9 test couplings and 3 pressure gauges
1 x Aluminum case
3 x Pressure gauges
- Pressure gauge: Ø63mm-25MPa(25MPA/250Kg/c㎡)
- Pressure gauge: Ø63mm-40MPa(40MPA/400Kg/c㎡)
- Pressure gauge: Ø63mm-60MPa(60MPA/600Kg/c㎡)
9 x Test couplings
- Test coupling: G1/8
- Test coupling: G1/4
- Test coupling: G3/8
- Test coupling: M10/1
- Test coupling: M10/1.25
- Test coupling: M14/1.5
- Test coupling: UNF7/16-20
- Test coupling: UNF9/16-18
- Quick connector
3 x Test hoses (1.5m/4.9ft in length)
Choose your Terex model from the drop down list above.
Shipping is Free to all US states.