Soil Diagnostic NPK Detector (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium), Digital Soil Analyzer
Portable Highly Accurate Soil Analyzer - Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potash Levels (mg/kg) - Determine Your Fertilizer Needs.
Determining which fertilizer and how much you should be adding to your soil has always been difficult and an expensive time consuming process. Now with this NPK soil tester, you can determine the exact Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium levels in your soil, quickly and easily, simply by sticking it in the ground anywhere and getting a reading.
This Soil Diagnostic Reader is perfect for large farms, hobby farms and even a vegetable patch in a small garden. With it, you can determine individual nitrogen, potash and phosphorus, to know which fertilizer and how much you should be adding to get the best growing results and yields for your vegetables, fruits and other crops and plants.
Previously, the only sure way to know for sure what your soil crucial NPK levels were was to get a soil test done by a proper lab. Now with our soil NPK Analyzer you can simply find this info out and make adjustments to your soil as required. Every large scale farmer, hobby farmer and even home farmer should have one of these, since it is such an affordable price for such crucial data.
You should not be just adding different fertilizers to your soil without knowing the nitrogen, phosphorus and potash levels for the following reasons:
- You won't know which nutrients you are deficient in
- Adding too little fertilizer nutrients can mean you won't get best results
- Adding too much of certain nutrients can be detrimental to your plants growth
- Adding too much is also a waste of money
- The ratio of NPK is highly important too for optimum growth/yield
Ultimately this soil nutrient analyzer will increase your production/growth and yield, as well as save you money and time. Just stick the probe in your soil and get a reading of your soil nutrient levels (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium) immediately on screen.
This NPK soil meter has the following critical features:
- Easy to read digital diagnostic results
- Measures Nitrogen, Phosphurus and Potassiam levels in mg per kg (mg/kg) and mg per liter (mg/L)
- Highly accurate
- Portable, runs on battery so can be easily moved around to test the soil where you need
- Measuring range: 1-1999 mg/kg (mg/L)
- Soil NPK display meter
- Soil sensor probe (w/ 3.2 foot wire)
This product is a must have for all farmers, hobby farmers, vegetable, crop, fruit and plant growers.
Just click add to cart above to order the ultimate NPK soil diagnostic detector.